Craftsman Ranch Home with Video
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- Traditional in design but craftsman in details, this home features an exterior blend of shingle siding, stone, pillars and corbels that are updated and new.
- The plan includes three bedrooms and an open floor plan flanked by formal columns.
- As you enter, the large windows of the great room will draw your line of site directly through to the back yard.
- The kitchen and dining room lie adjacent to the great room and are defined by columns that add interest to the main living space.
- The master suite is tucked behind the garage and includes a walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- The other two bedrooms are located on the opposite side of the home and share the popular Jack and Jill bathroom.
- A three-stall garage with extra storage completes the home.
- Related Plan: Get alternate interiors in reverse with house plans 89781AH and 89381AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,971 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,971 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 712 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms