Craftsman Ranch House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Brick and shakes enhance the exterior of this one level Craftsman Ranch house plan.
- 10' high ceilings make the foyer and great room feel larger.
- You can seat four people on bar stools at the peninsula eating bar of the kitchen.
- Choose from a shaded porch or an uncovered patio for outdoor space.
- The split bedroom arrangement allows privacy for the master suite that is set off by itself.
- Topped by a lovely tray ceiling and with glass on two walls, homeowners get a restful place to sleep.
- Twin walk-in closets flank the whirlpool tub in the master bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,119 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,119 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 387 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick