Craftsman Ranch with Dog Bath and Kennel
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This Craftsman ranch home plan gives you 3 beds on the main floor and a 4th bedroom in the daylight basement. Bracketed eaves and a clapboard-and-shingled exterior - with stone accents -give it great curb appeal.
- Step inside and you're greeted with an open floor plan. The kitchen includes a baking center complete with double ovens and large eating bars. A large walk-in pantry is located adjacent to the kitchen & mud room. The vaulted great room has a fireplace centered on the vault with windows to either side giving views to the back.
- The master suite holds his and her walk-in closet and master bath with a walk-in shower, double vanities with a make-up counter, separate tub and private toilet compartment.
- The spacious laundry room includes a sink & folding counter with upper cabinets.
- The enormous covered deck provides great outdoor space for all. A dog kennel and dog bath are located off the 3-car garage and storage/workshop.
- An additional bedroom and office are located in the daylight basement and share a Jack and Jill bath. A family room and storage round out the basement with room to expand.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,632 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,632 sq. ft.
- Deck: 471 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 326 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,105 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,516 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1040 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss