Craftsman Style Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This charming Craftsman style ranch home plan offers an open floor plan and nice porches front and back, including a large rear porch that is great for entertaining with the optional built-in grilling kitchen.
- From the foyer you have views through to the great room and to the rear porch beyond.
- The dining room is conveniently located to the kitchen which has lots of counter space and storage plus a walk-in pantry.
- The great room separates the master from the other bedrooms maximizing your privacy. The master has an oversized bath with his and her vanities.
- Storage in the back of the garage helps keep the clutter to a minimuim.
- The roof is stick framed and has 8:12 pitch.
Optional Basement Stairs
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,609 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,609 sq. ft.
- Storage: 32 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 166 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 2"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 529 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick