About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This hose plan evokes the elegant simplicity of Craftsman-style homes. Iconic Craftsman windows sparkle on all sides, and tapered columns sit on stone veneer bases that highlight the front facade of this updated bungalow.
- Entering, you step onto an airlock porch with a coat closet. Double doors open into the entry. A powder room is to the left, off a short hallway that leads to the owners' suite and den/office.
- Square columns flank the passageway that flows into the naturally bright great room. Another set of columns marks the opening to the dining room and kitchen. Bookcases fill the walls on both sides of a fireplace on the room's opposite side. Transoms crown the parade of wide windows that line the rear of both the great room and the dining room. One set opens onto the deck.
- A work island with a prep sink sits at the juncture of the kitchen and dining room, as does a built-in dinette with benches on each side. Both can double as buffet service counters for the dining room. A door to the covered deck is on the right. This deck is open to an uncovered deck that spans the entire rear. Pocket doors in the kitchen conceal a large utility room. Its exterior door opens to a sheltered walkway that links the house to the three-car garage.
- In the owners' suite, closets fill the walls on both sides of a TV space, and double doors lead out onto the rear deck.
- Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a large loft with a fireplace are upstairs along with a spacious bonus room.