Craftsman With Enormous Open Spaces
About This Plan
- This spacious Craftsman family home has a delightful front porch that wraps around the living room with a side entry to the large den with fireplace.
- You'll enjoy 9' ceilings across most of the first floor and 2 story ceilings in the foyer and great room.
- Standing near the powder room you'll notice the open floor plan which gives you sweeping views from room to room with no walls to block the sightlines.
- On the second floor, a romantic fireplace warms the delightful master suite that is set off by itself away from the other bedrooms. All the bedrooms have their own bathrooms and the enormous bonus room is placed over the garage to keep the noise from bothering rooms below. The study area is perfect for homework or reading a book.
- You'll enjoy the view of the great room and foyer from the loft with its open railing.
- The 4 car garage has a tandem layout that tucks the fourth car in back.
- The roof is a truss design with a 3:12 main pitch and a 6:12 secondary pitch.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,768 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,331 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,437 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 872 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss