Dazzling Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- A magnificent roof line captures your attention immediately in this dazzling Mediterranean house plan.
- Unusual angles and shapes let you know this is no ordinary house plan.
- Gorgeous ceiling treatments can be found throughout the house and there's a spacious first floor guest suite that would make a sumptuous in-law suite.
- Interior columns are used to define the sunken living room that has a big corner fireplace to gather around.
- The informal area of the home has huge rooms that are all open to each other.
- An octagonal sitting room distinguishes the luxurious master suite on the second floor.
- Open rails in the hall let you see into the foyer and living room below.
- Both bedrooms 2 and 3 have built-in desks, huge walk-in closets and private bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,114 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,414 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- Deck: 322 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 50 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 0"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1194 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- In-Law Suite
- MBR Sitting Area
- Photo Gallery
- Sloping Lot