Detailed Craftsman with Split Bedroom Layout
About This Plan
- Rustic detailing enhances the exterior of this exciting Craftsman house plan with a front porch that is 13' deep at its deepest.
- Inside, columns are used instead of walls, giving the home a huge expanse of wonderful sightlines.
- The stunning vaulted and beamed ceiling of the family room carries out onto the rear porch too.
- The split bedroom layout works well giving the master suite its privacy.
- The master suite has a five-fixture bath, a large walk-in closet and access to the rear porch.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller rear porch with house plan 68569VR. Get a side-entry garage with house plans 68404VR (2,300 sq. ft.), 68516VR (2,500 sq. ft.), 68405VR (2,512 sq. ft.) and 68410VR (2,697 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,095 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,095 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 720 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick