About This Plan
- This striking and distinctive ranch includes all the frills. From the inviting front porch to the screen porch and deck, this home plan provides dramatic spaces, luxurious appointments, and spacious living areas.
- Its carefully designed 1,787 square feet provide the feel and features of a much larger home.
- Just beyond the porch is an entry with 11' high ceilings. To the left is the dining room open to the entry and family room, also with an 11' high ceiling.
- The kitchen is open and provides both a breakfast and serving bar.
- The dramatic master suite is loaded with amenities such as a double step tray ceiling, direct access to the screen porch, a sitting room, deluxe bath, and a "his and hers" walk-in closet. The 13'x12' secondary bedrooms share a second bath.
- Stairs to the bonus room are directly off the family room. The bonus room and basement provide plenty of space for expansion, so this home is one that won't soon be outgrown.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 20103GA (3 car garage, 1,800 sq. ft.).
- Remove the shed dormer with house plan 2018GA (1,787 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,787 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,787 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 263 sq. ft.
- Deck: 281 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 8"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 444 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick