Dream Home Plan with Three Staircases
About This Plan
- MORE PHOTOS: See photos of this home built in South Carolina in our Facebook photo album.
- A sweeping central stair, a back stair off the service entry and a secret stair above the single-car garage shed light on only some of the surprises of this luxury home plan.
- Four bedroom suites, one perfect for the in-laws with its own outdoor access complement the master suite with fireplace and sitting area.
- The great room is centrally-located and accesses both the covered veranda and massive kitchen and breakfast room.
- A huge rec room on the second floor offers many possibilities.
- Related Plans: This popular luxury house plan is available in multiple versions including 48014FM (4,182 sq. ft.), 48002FM (3,769 sq. ft.) 48211FM (4,276 sq. ft.) 48320FM (4,868 sq. ft.) 48266FM (6,274 sq. ft.) 48414FM (4,309 sq. ft.) and 48128FM (3,355 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,274 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,336 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,938 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 112' 0"
- Depth: 81' 10"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1255 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick