About This Plan
- With a sweeping roofline and a great attention to detail, this luxury house plan makes a statement.
- A grand covered entryway opens to foyer with 20'2" ceilings flanked by a private study with fireplance and built-ins and a formal dining room.
- The great room features a fireplace with bookshelves and media center built-ins to the sides. This room gets lots of light from the rear wall of windows.
- The kitchen is open to the nook which has rear patio access.
- The master suite has patio access and a luxurious master bath. The walk-in closet is partitioned and has built-in shelving.
- A guest bedroom is located off the two-car garage.
- Upstairs, you'll find three bedroom suites and a media/rec room. This has access to a large deck overlooking the back yard.
- Related Plans: Get a one-car garage in front with house plans 48447FM (4,906 sq. ft.) and 48000FM (4,237 sq. ft.).
- Other versions with a porte-cochered include house plans 48014FM (4,182 sq. ft.), 48002FM (3,769 sq. ft.), 48128FM (3,355 sq. ft.), 48211FM (4,276 sq. ft.), and 48414FM (4,309 sq. ft.).
When you want to go really big, see house plan 48266FM (6,274 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,868 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,296 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,572 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 92' 0"
- Depth: 85' 6"
- Max ridge height: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1178 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick