Private Parking Courtyard House Plan
About This Plan
- This elegant French Country home plan has a drive through porchere that leads to an inner courtyard with a three car garage.
- Double doors usher you into a large foyer flanked by the dining room and study with built-in bookshelves.
- Spend time with your family in the huge great room with its cozy fireplace with built-ins on each side.
- The master suite has a bay window sitting area, spacious bathroom and a huge walk-in closet with an island chest.
- A first floor guest suite is off by itself for privacy and would make a nice in-law suite.
- On the upper level, a media/game room has its own wood deck.
- Each of the two bedrooms on this level have their own bathroom.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plan 48128FM (3,355 sq. ft.).
- Get more room with house plan 48014FM (4,182 sq. ft.) and 48000FM (4,237 sq. ft.) and 48414FM (4,309 sq. ft.).
- To get this plan in reverse, see house plans 48211FM (4,276 sq. ft.) and 48320FM (4,868 sq. ft.).
- For the largest version, see house plan 48266FM (6,274 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,769 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,742 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,027 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 82' 4"
- Depth: 85' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick