Economical Ranch House Plan with Carport
About This Plan
- This attractive Ranch house plan comes with a 57' wide front porch and a screened porch in back.
- The simple gable roof and rectangular foundation shape make the house easy to build since it has no complex angles.
- Open concept living gives you a beautiful flow and makes the space feel even larger.
- There's a craft room tucked away on the side with windows on two walls for extra light.
- Each of the three bedrooms gets a walk-in closet and the master bedroom has two.
- Carport parking on the right side opens to the utility room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,473 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,473 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 455 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 41' 4"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 357 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick