Economical Starter Home Plan
About This Plan
- This economical home plan is perfect for the couple just starting out.
- An eight-inch boxed column adorns the quaint front covered porch.
- You'll feel the openness of the design when you see the great room which flows through to the kitchen with eat-at bar and access to the grilling porch.
- Bedroom two can easily be converted into a study.
- The master bedroom provides privacy needed for the end of the day with private access to the bath and ample closet space.
- Related Plans: Add a 1-car garage with house plan 59587ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 930 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 930 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 102 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 36' 6"
- Max ridge height: 15' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick