Elegant Southern Design Loaded with Options
About This Plan
- A broad front porch, a columned central entry and two refined dormers grace the front of this southern traditional home plan. A popular design, you'll find multiple versions with one sure to please.
- The great room with fireplace boasts a 10' ceiling nd has access to an angled rear covered patio and the kitchen and nook.
- The kitchen/dining area is illed with natural light. A central island and pantry are the cook's best friends.
- A study can be easily turned into a guest bedroom.
- The master bedroom has a raised ceiling. The bath with dual sinks, whirlpool tub, shower and walk-in closet is very well-planned. Bedroom 2 shares the hall bath.
- Related Plans: Get a 3 bed version with house plan 48061FM (1,830 sq. ft.), 48322FM and 48153FM. Get a 4 bed version with house plan 48111FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,048 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,048 sq. ft.
- Deck: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 83' 2"
- Depth: 50' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick