Four Bedroom House Plan, Southern Style
About This Plan
- A full length covered porch and cupola add touches of country to this four bedroom house plan. A covered veranda in back gives you additional space to enjoy your days.
- Steps from the entry with 10' ceilings you'll find the great room with a cathedral ceiling, fireplace and built-ins. This room has direct access to the both front porch and rear patio as well as the kitchen.
- Four bedrooms are clustered around a central hall. In the master suite, a large divided walk-in closet will satisfy both Him and Her.
- A utility room off the three-car garage completes this country home plan.
- Related Plans: Need a three bedroom house plan? See 48061FM (1,830 sq. ft.), 48153FM, 48322FM and 48153FM (the latter three with bonus rooms).
- For a simpler two bedroom version, see house plan 48280FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,118 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,118 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 49' 1"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick