Three Bedroom House Plan, Southern Style
About This Plan
- A full length veranda and cupola add a touch of country to this three bedroom house plan. Add the covered veranda in back and you have plenty of additional space to enjoy your days.
- Steps from the entry with 10' ceilings you'll find the great room with a cathedral ceiling, fireplace and built-ins. This room has direct access to the both verandas as well as the kitchen.
- Three bedrooms are clustered around a central hall. In the master suite, a walk-in closet and dual sinks provide nice touches.
- A utility room off the three-car garage completes this country home plan.
- Related Plans: Gain a bonus room above the garage with house plans 48153FM, 48322FM and 48156FM. Get a 4th bedroom with house plan: 48111FM. Get a simpler 2-bedroom version with house plan 48280FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,830 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,830 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 52' 3"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 772 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick