Elegant Country Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- Stone accents, circle-top windows across the front and covered verandas in both front and back add elegance to this charming country home plan.
- The enormous great room boasts a 10'-14' vaulted ceiling and fireplace flanked by windows. A door leads to the rear covered patio.
- Large enough for a walk-in pantry, the kitchen/dining area is flooded with light from windows on two sides.
- The master bedroom has a Pullman ceiling raising from 9' to 11'. The master bath is secluded behind a pair of French doors.
- Two additional bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: For an alternate bonus room version, see house plan 48153FM and 48156FM. Eliminate the bonus room with house plans 48061FM (1,830 sq. ft.), 48111FM (4 bedrooms) and 48280FM (2 bedrooms).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,044 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,044 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 390 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick