Elegant Country Home Plan with Options
About This Plan
- Stone accents, circle-top windows across the front and covered verandas in both front and back add elegance to this charming country home plan.
- The enormous great room boasts a 10'-14' vaulted ceiling and fireplace flanked by windows. A door leads to the rear covered patio.
- Large enough for a walk-in pantry, the kitchen/dining area is flooded with light from windows on two sides.
- The master bedroom has a Pullman ceiling raising from 9' to 11'. The master bath is secluded behind a pair of French doors.
- Two additional bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Related Plans: For an alternate bonus room version, see house plan 48153FM and 48156FM.
- Don't need a bonus room? See these house plans - 48061FM (1,830 sq. ft.), 48111FM (4 bedrooms) and 48280FM (2 bedrooms).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,044 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,044 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 390 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick