Three Bedroom House Plan, Country Style
About This Plan
- A covered front porch, three dormers and a cupola add a touch of country to this three bedroom house plan. Add the covered patio in back and you have plenty of additional space to enjoy your days.
- Steps from the entry with 10' ceilings you'll find the great room with a cathedral ceiling and a fireplace. This room is open to the breakfast room and kitchen and has views both front and back.
- Three bedrooms are clustered around a central hall. In the master suite, a walk-in closet and dual sinks provide nice touches.
- A utility room off the three-car garage and a bonus room above complete this country home plan.
- Related Plans: For an alternate bonus room version, see house plan 48156FM and 48322FM.
- Don't need a bonus room? See these house plans - 48061FM (1,830 sq. ft.), 48111FM (4 bedrooms) and 48280FM (2 bedrooms).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,102 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,102 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 44' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 759 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick