Three Bedroom House Plan, Country Style
About This Plan
- A covered front porch, three dormers and a cupola add a touch of country to this three bedroom house plan. Add the covered patio in back and you have plenty of additional space to enjoy your days.
- Steps from the entry with 10' ceilings you'll find the great room with a cathedral ceiling and a fireplace. This room is open to the breakfast room and kitchen and has views both front and back.
- Three bedrooms are clustered around a central hall. In the master suite, a walk-in closet and dual sinks provide nice touches.
- A utility room off the three-car garage and a bonus room above complete this country home plan.
- Related Plans: For an alternate bonus room version, see house plan 48156FM and 48322FM. Eliminate the bonus room with house plans 48061FM (1,830 sq. ft.), 48111FM (4 bedrooms) and 48280FM (2 bedrooms).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,102 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,102 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 44' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 759 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick