Elevated Cottage House Plan
About This Plan
- A comfortable entry porch graces the front of this elevated cottage house plan.
- Enter into the den with vaulted ceiling open to above.
- Enjoy the pass-through fireplace from both the den and the dining room.
- The kitchen has island counter space and bar seating for four.
- Upstairs, the balcony is open to below. You'll also find an extra bedroom with its own bath.
- Related Plan: Need a non-elevated version? See house plan 59159ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,542 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,159 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 383 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 311 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 84 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 2"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick