Energy-Efficient Mediterranean with Guest Cabana
About This Plan
- Step through the entry door of this narrow lot Mediterranean house plan to enter a world of private open and covered courtyards.
- This home has exclusive energy-saving features that when built to specs, can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
- An outdoor fireplace and 6' to 8' privacy wall gives you secluded outdoor space.
- The guest cabana is detached from the main house and offers luxuries such as the tray ceiling, a walk-in closet and a morning kitchen.
- Both the master suite and the front entrance have double doors for easy access to the covered lanai.
- Eating, cooking and living space are combined into one huge great room.
- Each bedroom is separated from the others to ensure privacy for all.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,071 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,071 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 30 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 466 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 10"
- Depth: 83' 10"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 448 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss