Estate Home Plan with Motorcourt
About This Plan
- A dramatic front entry with lots of glass is your first impression of this marvelous European home plan.
- The porte cochere leads into a large motorcourt where you can park in one of three garage bays.
- Both the foyer and great room have two-story ceilings with a balcony on the second floor that overlooks each.
- The open floor plan gives those in the kitchen sweeping views all the way to the great room fireplace and the breakfast nook.
- Bay windows set off the opulent master suite with tray ceilings and two huge walk-in closets connected to a laundry room.
- Dine with your guests on the outdoor grilling porch with a two-sided wood burning fireplace.
- Another huge bedroom lies on the upper floor along with a spacious optional media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,384 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,577 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 807 sq. ft.
- Entry: 75 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 800 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 140' 0"
- Depth: 72' 10"
- Max ridge height: 48' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1358 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick