About This Plan
- With its covered front porch, brick facade and beautifully detailed gables this two-story design resembles a country-style English cottage. The small footprint coupled with the daylight basement suits the home to a narrow lot.
- From the entry foyer, one can proceed to the spacious living room ahead or walk downstairs to the basement. Running along the back of the design are the kitchen and dining areas, separated by a peninsula counter with a handy eating bar. Completing the first floor are a laundry closet, pantry closet and full bath.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom opens to a large walk-in closet. Two more bedrooms are on the other side of the bathroom on this floor, which includes both a garden tub and a walk-in shower. A slope-ceilinged bedroom is sited over the single-bay garage.
- Related Plans: For a brick version see house plan 21232DR. Building in reverse? See house plan 2115DR.
- Need more room? Get a second floor family room and a larger garage with house plan 21824DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,496 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 748 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 748 sq. ft.
- Entry: 17 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 748 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 300' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 244 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss