European House Plan with Two Main-level Masters
About This Plan
- This contemporary, European house plan features a blend of stone and brick siding, tall rooflines, and steep gables for a stately and elegant curb appeal.
- Once inside, the foyer is open to the floor above, and the first master suite rests behind french doors, and includes a full bath and large closet.
- Follow the hallway into the kitchen, which boasts an island with seating for four, and a second, double-bowl sink in the hidden prep kitchen.
- The kitchen opens to the dining area, and a pass-thru window offers views into the vaulted great room. Enjoy the rearward views from the covered porch, complete with a fireplace for colder seasons.
- The second master suite is located adjacent the 2-car garage, and features a 5-fixture bath and roomy walk-in closet. A built-in desk, powder bath, and coat closet resides near the garage entry.
- Upstairs, discover bedroom 3, which includes a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,020 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,623 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 397 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 227 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 2"
- Depth: 99' 8"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 667 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12