Exciting Exclusive Craftsman House Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- An interesting mix of exterior materials on this exciting Craftsman house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, makes this a home that is a real stand out!
- The open layout creates a welcoming family living area where the sight lines flow from room to room.
- In the kitchen, the island is angled to get the best views of the nook, family room and back yard.
- A sunroom is brightened by windows on two walls and the rear deck has lots of room for table and chairs.
- The functional mud room gets a walk-in coat closet and half bath.
- Four large bedrooms lie upstairs on the second floor along with a handy laundry room.
- The walk-in closet in the master suite has a door directly to the laundry room - a wonderful convenience!
- Need more space? Finish the optional lower level to gain a fifth bedroom, dedicated exercise room, and a huge rec area with wet bar and fireplace.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,404 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,773 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,631 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,312 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 257 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 788 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss