Exciting Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- Slanted roof lines flare out on this Northwest house plan giving you a contemporary vibe.
- The open floor plan gives you superb sight lines front to back and side to side.
- This home was designed with lots of glass to brighten the whole house.
- The walk-through pantry has a wine rack on one side and a wet bar in front of it. Another walk-in pantry comes with a convenient extra freezer.
- Three spacious bedrooms occupy the second floor with the master bedroom enjoying it's own private deck.
- A door in the master walk-in closet leads right in to the second floor laundry room.
- And the whole family will get a lot of use out of the bonus space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,341 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,620 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,710 sq. ft.
- Deck: 307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 618 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss