Exclusive 2-Story New American Farmhouse Plan with Symmetrical Exterior
4 - 6
About This Plan
- The symmetrical front elevation lends a sense of balance to this exclusive, 2-story New American Farmhouse plan, while board and batten siding adds to the curb appeal.
- Step inside, and discover a locker-style mudroom to the left, with built-in benches and access to the laundry room. Straight ahead, the light and airy living space presents itself, and boasts a combined kitchen, dining area, and great room.
- Enjoy the octagon-shaped sun room for peace and quiet, across from a built-in wet bar, or retreat to the screened porch for a bug-free, outdoor experience with friends and family.
- The owner's bedroom is conveniently located on the main level, and includes a 4-fixture bath with an oversized, walk-in shower. A second bedroom on the opposite side of the home sits next to a full bath.
- Three bedrooms upstairs surround a library loft that overlooks the living space below, and a bunk loft offers a fun space for sleepovers.
- The flexible lower level includes 2,257 sq ft of living space, complete with a family room with a kitchenette, theatre, flex room, and bedroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 7300021MRK.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,758 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,257 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,501 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,257 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"