Exclusive 2-Story New American House Plan with Upstairs Laundry
About This Plan
- This 2-story New American house plan, an Architectural Designs exclusive, gives you 4 bedrooms (with convenient upstairs laundry) wrapped in a beautiful board and batten and clapboard exterior with timber supports on the front porch and wood accents over the garage.
- The front door is covered by the porch and opens to view through the great room. A private den is located on the right.
- An open concept layout gives you unimpeded views from the pantry to the great room fireplace. A large island in the kitchen gives you seating for up to 5 and the dining room - which opens to the back covered deck - gives you space for sit down meals.
- Upstairs, four bedrooms and three baths - including a Jack and Jill bath shared between Beds 1 and 2, are arrayed in the four corners of the floor. The master bedroom has a partially vaulted ceiling as does Bed 1 which ha a great window seat looking out over the front.
- A 2-car front-facing garage has access to the house through the mudroom with storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,746 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,252 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,494 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 41' 8"
- Depth: 55' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 407 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss