Exclusive 4-Bed Traditional House Plan with Second-Level Master and Laundry
About This Plan
- The traditional exterior of this 4-bedroom house plan features a large covered porch, gable roof lines atop horizontal siding, and a 2-car garage.
- The main level of this home provides your common living spaces, while the upstairs offers your master suite, additional bedrooms, and laundry room.
- A large island in the kitchen, along with a walk-in pantry, provides ample storage space, and an adjacent casual eating area has a sliding door leading to the back deck. The living room includes a cozy fireplace, while the family room offers a coffered ceiling.
- A quiet study sits near the garage entry, next to a powder bath.
- The second-level master suite includes dual closets and a 5-fixture bathroom. Three additional bedrooms share a 4-fixture bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,968 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,832 sq. ft.
- Deck: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,544 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 6"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick