Exclusive Barndominium with Man Cave Workshop in the Garage
About This Plan
- Front and rear porches stretch the length of this exclusive Barndominium-style design (i.e. it is built with conventional 2x6 framing, not steel), complete with a man cave / workshop included in the 3-car garage.
- The spacious great room boasts a two-story ceiling and a warm fireplace surrounded by builtins.
- U-shaped cabinetry wraps around the kitchen island and the adjoining dining area provides access to the idyllic rear porch.
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-level master bedroom with a barn door that reveals a freestanding tub in the 5-fixture bath.
- A double-sided staircase guides you to the secondary bedrooms; a total of four that share Jack-and-Jill bathrooms and are connected by a catwalk-style hallway. A flex space can be used as a media room or play room and finishes off the second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,272 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,658 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,614 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,079 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 6"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1053 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss