Exclusive Coastal Cottage Home Plan with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- Open, airy, and informal, this delightful Cottage house plan works well as a vacation retreat or full time residence.
- A beamed ceiling unites the open layout of the kitchen, dining area, and living room.
- In the dining area, a bank of triple windows overlooks the huge screened porch in back.
- The sliding door in the master suite leads right outside, and a pocket door reveals the 4-fixture ensuite.
- The big loft on the second floor is bordered by bedrooms and grants access to the bunk room, ideal for sleepovers.
- Related Plans: Get a smaller home with house plans 130002LLS (1,723 sq. ft.) and 130006LLS (1,539 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,552 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,491 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,061 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 578 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 47' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 On 12; 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 On 12; 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick