Exclusive Contemporary Home Plan with Large Back Deck
2.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Large windows surround this Contemporary home plan to ensure a light and airy interior. This design is exclusive to Architectural Designs.
- Once inside, a home office and guest suite border the foyer. Exposed beams continue through the foyer and into the spacious great room.
- The island kitchen hosts a large range, adjoining dining room with access to the back deck, and a walk-in pantry that connects with the garage.
- The owner's suite is lined with oversized windows and features a double-sided fireplace to warm the sleeping room and 5-fixture bathroom.
- The laundry / mudroom combo is of good size and a utility sink in the 3-car garage helps with the occasional hobby project. An oversized bay in the 3-car garage can accommodate larger recreational vehicles.
- The lower level - when finished - gives you a whopping 3,967 square feet of heated living space including a home theater, exercise room with steam room, 3 bedrooms, a laundry room and a kitchen and family room open to the outdoor patio.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,102 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,102 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 740 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,967 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 78' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1396 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 12' 0" Great Room 20' 0" RV Garage 18' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss