Exclusive Country Farmhouse Plan with Main-level Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- Enjoy rural living in this Country Farmhouse plan, which delivers a wraparound front porch, main-level master bedroom, and a 3-car garage with a rear overhead door.
- The front door drops you off in the heart of the home, where a large island overlooks the adjoining dining room. The walk-in pantry doubles as a spice kitchen with its bar sink, and the neighboring great room hosts a grand fireplace on the far wall.
- A pocket door in the hallway leading to the master bedroom reveals a quiet study with views onto the back porch.
- The sizable mudroom features built-in lockers, a powder bath, and coat closet, while the laundry room sits next door and includes a utility sink.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a compartmentalized bath and an office nook provides a cozy space for homework.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,631 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,955 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,970 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 4"
- Depth: 62' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 885 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss