Exclusive Craftsman Home Plan with Second-Level Bedrooms
4 - 5
About This Plan
- A blend of siding materials, coupled with craftsman detailing, make this Craftsman home plan stand out amongst others. The thoughtful floor plan provides a desirable, open layout on the main level.
- L-shaped counters surround a prep island in the kitchen, and a sunroom, nestled into the back corner of the home, offers a quiet space to relax.
- The bedrooms are located on the second level, with a sizable owner's bedroom leading the way and including a 4-fixture bath.
- Three additional bedrooms, similar in size, share a compartmentalized bath. The second-level, laundry room helps contain the clothes upstairs, reducing time spent on the chore.
- A powder bath and coat closet wait patiently inside from the 3-car garage, offering to help when coming or going.
- Should you need additional living space, finish the lower level as designed and gain a spacious family room and fourth bathroom.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,353 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,282 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,071 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 673 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 352 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 656 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front