Exclusive Craftsman House Plan with Main-level Study
5 - 6
About This Plan
- Steeply pitched gable roofs, accentuated by flared eaves and craftsman detailing, make this exclusive house plan stand out amongst others. Stone accents complete the design.
- The open-concept floor plan forms an ideal space for family gatherings, and the chef's kitchen boasts ample workspace and a walk-in pantry for maximum storage space.
- French doors off the foyer reveal a study providing a quiet space to read, and a bedroom on the main level is perfect for guests.
- The rear-facing, owner's suite on the second level includes a sitting nook, along with a spacious en suite with a 2-person shower and garden tub. The massive walk-in closet gives the homeowner plenty of wardrobe space.
- Three additional bedrooms are located upstairs; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath. The centrally located laundry room encourages everyone to pitch in and help with the chore.
- Increase living space by 1,463 sq. ft. with the optional lower level, which presents a combined family / game room with a walk-behind bar, a playroom, and a bedroom or exercise room.
- BUILD LOCATION: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,766 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,742 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,024 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,463 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 241 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 740 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss