Exclusive Craftsman with First Floor Guest Suite and Optional Fifth Bedroom
About This Plan
- This attractive and exclusive Craftsman house plan comes with everything most families want, plus a few extras.
- The big, open floor plan gives you marvelous sight lines from the kitchen sink to the family room fireplace and the breakfast nook.
- A walk-in pantry is on everyone's list and this one has plenty of space inside.
- The first floor quest suite is large enough to serve as in-law accommodations.
- On the second floor, a cozy reading loft sits near the top of the stairs and the handy second floor laundry room is a delightful addition.
- Create a secret kid's cave by finishing the additional 142 square foot space tucked off the hall.
- And bonus space over the two car garage can be a fifth bedroom or the media room of your dreams.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built within a 50-mile radius of Richmond, Virginia.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,279 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,799 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,480 sq. ft.
- Entry: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 184 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 358 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 565 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss