Exclusive European Home Plan with Study
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Nested gables with flared eaves combine with shake siding to offer immense curb appeal with this exclusive, European home plan. The main level boasts an open floor plan, along with a quiet study and outdoor living space with a fireplace.
- A staircase greets you in the foyer, and the formal dining room can be found to the right. A few steps further, large windows line the rear wall to offer maximum sunlight to the open great room and kitchen.
- The central kitchen island increases workspace while providing seats for casual meals, and a butler's pantry offers a secondary workstation when entertaining.
- Four bedrooms can be found upstairs, along with the laundry room. The master bedroom enjoys a private deck, as well as freestanding tub in the 5-fixture ensuite and a walk-in closet.
- Choose to finish the lower level for an additional 1,570 sq ft of living space, which includes a large recreation room, craft room, wine cellar, and bedroom next to a full bath.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,909 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,565 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,344 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 244 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 69 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,570 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss