Exclusive Modern Farmhouse Plan with Loft Overlook
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan, an Architectural Designs exclusive - combines a few doses of traditional craftsman elements mixed with modern features and a sprinkle of southern charm to create a dreamy home that fits in any neighborhood.
- A carefully thought out open living floor plan allows you to easily communicate with your family while also maintaining privacy. By turning wasted space into useful living areas you not only save money during construction but also get the feeling of living large throughout all the main living areas of the house.
- Enjoy front-to-back views as you enter the roomy foyer. The dining room is open to above and the family room is vaulted. Both spaces have outdoor access.
- The kitchen has a large island and a nearby walk-in pantry. Access to the carport by the covered breezeway is steps away making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master suite is on the main floor. A flex room off the foyer can be used as a study or a bedroom. Upstairs, bedrooms flank the loft overlook.
- The lower level can be finished, unfinished or built on a crawlspace foundation.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,914 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,117 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 797 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 184 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 143 sq. ft.
- Carport: 576 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,117 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 8"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 7"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick