Exclusive Mountain Craftsman Plan with Large Studio
3.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- This spacious Mountain Craftsman design delivers elegant features throughout. The lower-level, 4-car garage makes this exclusive home perfect for sloped lots.
- Easily accessible covered porches on each elevation prioritize outdoor living, while inside, coffered ceilings and exposed beams add elegance overhead.
- The gourmet kitchen rests in the center of the home, completely open to the great room that is topped by skylights. Quieter spaces to enjoy include a formal living room, library, and music room.
- Upstairs, three bedroom suites can be found, including the deluxe owner's suite that boasts a large bath with a walk-in closet, meditation room, and access to a loft that overlooks the massive studio space below.
- Gain 3,434 square feet of living space when you finish the lower level with access to the garage. An exercise room, toy room, gathering space with a kitchenette, and two bedroom suites.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,491 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,843 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,648 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,434 sq. ft.
- Cold Storage: 740 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 125' 7"
- Depth: 79' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1688 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 On 12; 6 On 12; 4 on
- Framing Type: Truss