Exclusive New American Cottage Home Plan with Lower Level Game Room
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Two forward-facing gables sit side by side on the front elevation of this exclusive, New American cottage home plan, wrapped in shingles, with exposed rafter tails adding to the immense curb appeal.
- On the main level, you'll find a light and airy great room that flows into the dining area. The stairwell resides in the center of the design, and offers just enough separation between the great room and the kitchen.
- The large island in the center of the kitchen serves multiple purposes, and an oversized sliding door on the rear wall encourages you to enjoy outdoor living on the covered patio.
- Upstairs, discover four bedrooms with the largest reserved for the homeowner, along with the laundry room situated in the center.
- The fun continues on the lower level with a sizable recreation room with a wet bar, game room, two bedrooms, and a full bath.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,901 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,526 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,375 sq. ft.
- Deck: 251 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 147 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,526 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 33' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss