Exclusive New American House Plan with 4-Season Sunroom
3.5 - 4.5
About This Plan
- Craftsman detailing on the exterior of this New American house plan contributes to the curb appeal, while the open-concept floor plan provides a comfortable flow for everyday living.
- The immense kitchen island offers plenty of workspace, and the adjacent back hall leads to a walk-in pantry, powder bath, and a command center offering a space to consolidate electronics. The sunroom extends onto a back deck for outdoor enjoyment.
- The master suite provides a true retreat for the homeowner, including a spa-like en suite with a combined his / her closet that leads into the laundry room. Two additional bedrooms across the hall share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and a third bedroom includes a full bath.
- Increase living space by 1,251 sq. ft. and add a fifth bedroom when you decide to finish the lower level. Along with the spacious family / game room, the finished basement also includes an exercise room.
- BUILD LOCATION: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,306 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,576 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,730 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,251 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 735 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"