Exclusive New American House Plan with Eyebrow Dormer
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Multiple gables and an eyebrow dormer give this Exclusive house plan great curb appeal. Build out the optional finished lower level and you'll end up with five bedrooms and a great rec space for everyone to enjoy.
- Inside, the kitchen is on an angle creating a dynamic effect. The island has seating for four and lots of workspace. The pantry is located steps from the family door in the garage and the kitchen and the dining room is also steps away.
- The great room has a fireplace flanked built-ins and is separated from the kitchen and dinette by a clever dropped soffit. This maintains an open floor plan while providing separation between the functional spaces.
- A study and sunroom complete the main floor.
- Four bedrooms are on the upper floor as well as a loft and laundry room.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,255 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,530 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,725 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,252 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 184 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss