Exclusive Northwest House Plan with Artistic Detailing
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Beautiful artistic detailing graces the exterior of this Architectural Designs exclusive high-end Craftsman house plan .
- The inside of the home benefits as well from built-ins and special ceiling treatments.
- An open floor plan reveals itself as soon as you enter the wide foyer with views extending all the way through to the back of the home.
- There are two private spaces on the main floor: the study off the foyer through a pair of French doors and the sunroom with views to the back and side.
- The great room has a fireplace flanked by built-ins. From the kitchen, you can see the fireplace.
- The kitchen has a large island with casual seating. A walk-in pantry gives you great storage.
- The second floor gives you four bedrooms, each with walk-in closets (the master has two) and a centrally-located laundry room.
- The optional finished lower level gives you a fifth bedroom with bath plus a rec area, family room and bar plus storage and an exercise room.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,389 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,773 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,616 sq. ft.
- Attic: 580 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,301 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 258 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 4"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss