Exclusive One-level Home Plan with Study and Garage Workshop
About This Plan
- Loads of character of curb appeal make this exclusive, one-level home plan an instant favorite.
- Inside, a quiet study is located to the left of the foyer, while two secondary bedrooms line the right side of the hallway.
- The living room, kitchen, and dining area are open to one another, and sliding doors lead to the perfect covered patio for a BBQ or lounge furniture.
- The master bedroom is situated behind the garage, and features a convenient shortcut from the master closet to the laundry room.
- The double garage includes a shop area and a mudroom just inside to collect and store personal items and outdoor gear.
- Related Plan: Get a second-level bonus room with plan 48611FM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,888 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,888 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 190 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 51 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 541 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12