Exclusive Rambler House Plan
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This 3 bed rambler house plan has an exterior of clapboard siding, shakes and stone and is ideally built on a sloping lot. This gives the lower level access to the back yard from the game room and lights up the lower level family room and third bedroom.
- Inside you're greeted by an open concept floor plan with a den (or bedroom) on your left and the dining room on your right. Ahead, you have views of the great room and to the back yard through wall of windows.
- The great room has a fireplace and opens to the kitchen and dinette area. There is casual seating at the large kitchen island and access to the screen porch and deck. This space can be easily converted as shown to a sunroom.
- The master suite takes up the entire left side of the home and includes a five fixture bath and large walk-in closet.
- Downstairs, the family room has a corner fireplace and the game room has access to the back yard. Note other extras including the home theater and bar. There are two more bedrooms and storage and room for mechanicals as well.
- The roof is a truss design with a 9:12 pitch.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,192 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,385 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,807 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 352 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss