Exclusive Storybook Craftsman House Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This exciting Craftsman house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, has that open layout everyone favors as well as quiet space where you can be alone.
- Close the double doors in the study or the bright and airy sun room and you have a great escape.
- Built-ins and walk-in closets throughout the home give you terrific storage solutions.
- The second floor is even bigger than the first floor and offers a laundry room, reading loft and four extra-large bedrooms.
- Finishing the lower level adds 1,342 square feet to gain a fabulous rec room with wet bar and a fifth bedroom and an extra bathroom.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,755 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,742 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,013 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,342 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 253 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1022 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery
- Premium Collection
- Sloping Lot