Exclusive Traditional House Plan with Sports Court
4 - 6
About This Plan
- This Exclusive Traditional house plan was designed for a large sports-loving family. Richly-detailed both inside and out, the home will delight family and friends alike.
- A large formal dining room and study flank the entry foyer.
- An open floor plan marks the main living area that has double doors opening to a bright sunroom.
- Note the huge walk-in coat closet off the back entrance - a real boon for large families with lots of clothes and gear to stow.
- You get 4 or 5 bedrooms on the second floor depending on how you use the sunken flex room over the garage. All the bedrooms on this level are served by the handy laundry room.
- Another bedroom is on the lower level that also features a family room, wet bar and game room. And most impressive of all, there is the exercise room and giant sports court that will keep kids and adults occupied for hours.
- Related Plans: Check these other 4-car sports court house plans -73400HS, 73366HS and 73373HS.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Optional Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,943 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,795 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,148 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 570 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 130 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,486 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 308 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 830 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss