Exclusive Tudor Home Plan with Second-Level Game / Media Room
About This Plan
- The dramatic, sloping roofline of this exclusive, Tudor home plan catches the eye of those passing by, while the arched entryways and windows adds to the stylish curb appeal.
- A private study and guest suite border the entryway, while the open concept living space is rear facing, and boasts a coffered ceiling and a warm fireplace. Enjoy the sleek gourmet kitchen with its large range, central island, and walk-in pantry.
- The butler's pantry provides a shortcut to the formal dining room, and a breakfast nook offers a secondary dining option.
- The spacious master suite resides on the main level, and features a luxury 5-fixture bath with dual walk-in closets; one of the closets offers access to the laundry room for maximum convenience.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 can be found upstairs, separated by a Jack-and-Jill bath. Across the hall of the second level, the whole family will enjoy a game / media room with a wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,190 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,938 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,252 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 249 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 9"
- Depth: 79' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 754 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick