Exclusive Tudor House Plan with Walk-out Basement Option
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A blend of exterior components add texture to the facade of this exclusive, Tudor house plan which boasts ample storage space throughout the home, and up to 5 bedrooms depending on the homeowner's design preference.
- The main level consists of the common living spaces in an open layout encouraging a relaxed lifestyle, along with a multi-use study (or bedroom) with access to a full bath.
- A large, L-shaped prep island anchors the living space, and a butler's pantry rests between the kitchen and formal dining room. A rear, screened porch helps you maximize outdoor enjoyment while minimizing the annoyance of bugs.
- The light and airy master suite resides on the second level, and features a luxurious en suite with a standalone tub, toilet room, and a massive walk-in closet with access to the laundry room.
- Two additional bedrooms each include a large closet and share a Jack-and-Jill bath. An optional bonus room above the 2-car garage provides a shared space on the second level to enjoy.
- The attic can be utilized as storage, or finished living space for an office, or playroom. The basement offers the same option, increasing living space by 1,811 sf, while adding a fifth bedroom suite, exercise room, and recreation room with a walk-out patio.
Future Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,879 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,761 sq. ft.
- Attic: 644 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 217 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 217 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 205 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 429 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,811 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 8"
- Depth: 72' 4"
- Max ridge height: 36' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 626 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" Attic 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 18 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss