Exclusive Waterfront Cottage Plan with Main-Floor Master Bed
About This Plan
- This exclusive, two-story cottage house plan is perfect for a sloped lot, or waterfront property, oriented to take advantage of any rearward views. Whether serving as an everyday home, or a space to getaway, the gable roof, shed dormer, and charming front porch come together to offer this beautiful exterior.
- Upon entering and past a powder bath, an open layout greets you consisting of the dining area, living room, and kitchen. Exposed beams add a rustic element and a large kitchen island anchors the space.
- The expansive, wrap-around screened porch extends to a covered porch for ample outdoor living space.
- The master bedroom is located towards the front of the home, and features a master bathroom with a separate tub and shower, toilet room, and two sinks. The laundry room is across the hall for added convenience.
- Upstairs, a loft is nestled between two bedrooms, along with a full bathroom with two sinks.
- The walk-out basement features two bedrooms, each with their own 4-fixture bathroom and set of french doors leading to the covered porch. A storage room is accessible on the lower level from a private, outdoor entrance.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,657 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,209 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 714 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,724 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 734 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 1"
- Depth: 64' 3"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick